Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought id post a few pictures I have on my camera [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
nice colour :)
I am not so keen on the silver grills :? i think they would look much better black... but every one to there own as they say :)

Is it a 3.2? just wondering as you have.. dsg on the boot ?:)

Like the Alloys what are they?

:)

Tom. :)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers mate the wheels are 19" Tekno alloys :p

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Those Tekno wheels used to be advertised on TTs (was their promo car in silver) when they first came out years ago and I remember thinking how amazing they looked!

Do like the car and the kit but like taylormade-tt said, I think it would look much classier with black grilles!

Is the car finished or do you have further plans for it?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cheers next up ill be moving to the engine bay and looking for a dvd head unit possibly the jvc with 5" screen (not the motorised flip ones)

as for the grills will think about changing but think they offset nice against the wheels and exhausts :p

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
LOW FLYIN TT said:
as for the grills will think about changing but think they offset nice against the wheels and exhausts :p
Your wrong...

Without sounding rude they look tacky, out of place and dont suit the car.

There, somebody said it.

Not to upset you but to be honest and truthful with you. If thats what you like, its your car.

Fab car, great colour and nice kit.... otherwise! :)

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Hiya,
No offence to you, but I have to say that the grills would look much nicer if you sprayed them black. The front's look too much of a contrast against the main black item above them. The back would also blend in to the bodywork better if they were more subtle.
Only my opinion though! :roll:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.