Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Hiya,
If your dealer is on the ball and cares about the customer then he should inform you of the following:-

Car you have ordered has gone confirmed. ( up to this you can change the spec).
Build date.
It's being built today.
Built and being checked for quality.
On it's way to the docks their side of the water.
It's in the UK and on the way up.
It's here at the dealership and have enclosed a couple of pics for you.

This is what happened to me when I ordered mine from Swindon Audi and have to say I was very pleased the service from them.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
davelincs said:
Via the dealer, Nottingham Audi , updated me on regular occasions
You might need to chase them a bit as not all dealers are inclined to provide regular updates! They usually confirm build date, actual build, arrival at dock, shipment and delivery. Talking of chasing people, you could add least give us the details of your order, sport or s-line, manual or s-tronic, petrol or diesel, colour etc! :p :wink:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
35mphspeedlimit said:
davelincs said:
You might need to chase them a bit as not all dealers are inclined to provide regular updates! They usually confirm build date, actual build, arrival at dock, shipment and delivery. Talking of chasing people, you could add least give us the details of your order, sport or s-line, manual or s-tronic, petrol or diesel, colour etc! :p :wink:
OMG I was lucky after reading your post I went and looked at my order, I had went and ordered the FWD instead of the Quattro. After a few frantic phone calls to the dealer all sorted. Roll on week 45

Black 2.0 TFSI Quattro Sport s-tronic
Rear park assist
Bluetooth & Steering wheel
6 CD changer & Bose speakers

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
tinpanally said:
35mphspeedlimit said:
davelincs said:
OMG I was lucky after reading your post I went and looked at my order, I had went and ordered the FWD instead of the Quattro. After a few frantic phone calls to the dealer all sorted. Roll on week 45

Rear park assist
Nice, the 2.0Q will be almost as quick as the TTS but at a much lower price! :lol: Pleased to hear you got your order clarified before the point of no return!!.... :p

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
tinpanally said:
35mphspeedlimit said:
davelincs said:

Rear park assist
LUCKY!!! Nice spec, looking forward to seeing photos soon!! :)

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
wja96 said:
That's very lucky indeed. Did you not think it was a bit cheap before?
When sitting down with my dealer and talking price I was pleasantly surprised when he came up with a figure below my expectations. However, once he'd realised that he'd forgotten to include S-tronic (despite the give-a-way being that I had already told him that I only had a auto licence!) and then added in the right alloys, things became a little more realistic! From experience, I can see how things can be missed if you don't double check the paperwork!

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
tinpanally said:
35mphspeedlimit I forgot to say THANK YOU & if your ever in Aberdeen I'll buy you a beer, in fact I'll buy you a few.
You're welcome. I got as far as Edinburgh back in March in my old Mark 1 3.2V6 and have family in Carlisle so you never know!!!! All the best. :D

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
tinpanally said:
35mphspeedlimit I forgot to say THANK YOU & if your ever in Aberdeen I'll buy you a beer, in fact I'll buy you a few.
Great to see another TT owner in aberdeen :) (even though im saving for my 2nd TT :(

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
35mphspeedlimit said:
tinpanally said:
35mphspeedlimit said:
Nice, the 2.0Q will be almost as quick as the TTS but at a much lower price! :lol: Pleased to hear you got your order clarified before the point of no return!!.... :p
Why raise false hopes? The TTS is much quicker.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The car is finally in this country. So all going well I should get it on the 27th Oct. No way I'm picking it up in the dark so it has to be a weekend, and they will have to transfer my plate to the new car.
It's been a long time coming round.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
tinpanally said:
Nice to hear you will soon have the car!!! :lol: :lol: Made it up as far as Carlisle in the new car the other week - but note quite as far as Aberdeen!!!! :p :eek:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well at last the day has arrived, I pick up my car today. The gods can't like me much the day I picked up my current car it snowed. Good old Aberdeen it's snowing again, just a light covering, but give me a break it's only October.

Can you pair 2 phones to the cars bluetooth at the same time?

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Yes, up to four phones can be paired. Enjoy the car :) .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts