Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 00 225bhp quattro tt a few months ago it wouldnt start for a few minutes then it did no problem then again a week weeks ago same thing this time at it for an hour but she started now last week happened again this time couldnt get goin i notice when i half turn the key the @[email protected] noise is gone ive changed the fuel pump relay and all 4 coil packs ive also checked the crank angle sensor and its giving me 888ohms and the new one 900ohms i havent swappwd them around yet cause it will be a nightmare taking out the oil filter only after changing the oil 3 weeks ago and i dont think it is the crank sensor i heard once they go thats it so it wouldnt of started them other few times!! i seem to find loads of storys of this happening to people online whith them changing nearly everthing and still dont tell if it worked really dont want to go down that line replacing everything if anyone knows of a surefire solution at all because it looks like a common fault but no answers anywhere i can see cheers!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts