Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So can some explain the PM system to me...Most forums have two boxes...Sent box and and inbox. This one has 3...sent, In and Out....whats the out about? Any messages in there are they not sent but pending?! Is that why people aren't getting back to me? :?: :?: :?: [smiley=vulcan.gif]

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
95,359 Posts
Hi, They stay in the outbox until they have been read. Once they leave the outbox, they appear in Sent box & you know they have been read.
Hoggy. :D

·
Registered
26,074 Posts
JAMason said:
So can some explain the PM system to me...Most forums have two boxes...Sent box and and inbox. This one has 3...sent, In and Out....whats the out about? Any messages in there are they not sent but pending?! Is that why people aren't getting back to me? :?: :?: :?: [smiley=vulcan.gif]
Exactly

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hoggy said:
Hi, They stay in the outbox until they have been read. Once they leave the outbox, they appear in Sent box & you know they have been read.
Awesome. Nice one Hoggy! so it just means that people haven't read them yet then, but they are sat in their inbox!? [smiley=mexicanwave.gif]
Jack

·
Super Moderator
8,675 Posts
JAMason said:
Hoggy said:
Awesome. Nice one Hoggy! so it just means that people haven't read them yet then, but they are sat in their inbox!? [smiley=mexicanwave.gif]
Jack
Correct :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts