Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all,

I hit a nice big pothole and ruined one of the wheels on our smart car.

I am going to claim against the council and have already taken photos of the wheel the pothole.

Just wondering if anyone has a template handy of the letter to send to them.

TIA

Luke :)

·
Registered
195 Posts
And maybe use some of that £400 to lower some of these Huge speed bumps. I mean how high are these things supposed to be?
I bet they won't repair exhaust's and suspension in that price for us.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Does claiming actually get a response, Mrs Fishy went down a pothole last week, big enogh to drown a cow in (so she says) we now have a big chunk out of the front NS tyre wall and a nasty scrape on our otherwise pristine wheels!

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fishface said:
Does claiming actually get a response, Mrs Fishy went down a pothole last week, big enogh to drown a cow in (so she says) we now have a big chunk out of the front NS tyre wall and a nasty scrape on our otherwise pristine wheels!
Yes, visit www.potholes.co.uk

On the forum there, aslong as you have photo evidence and a good letter they have insurance covering them.

Luke

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
96,565 Posts
Hi, Check this site as well, if it has already been reported, more chance of a successful claim. If not report it anyway, may help the next person. Website name looks suspect but O.K.
Hoggy

http://www.fillthathole.org.uk/list

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
raze1000 said:
Try this Template:

Oi you T*****s have you seen what these bl***y potholes have done.
GET IT SORTED NOW!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well it might work :idea:

Seriously though, through personal experience, not with potholes (with careless council workers)...they do tend to cough up pretty quick.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.