• Glacier White
  • 19inch star design wheels
  • MOT until August 2023
  • Full Audi Service History
  • One free service (oil change) remaining from the service pack
  • Four as new Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres
  • Cambelt due at the start of 2024
  • Tech and Comfort packs
  • Audi Navigation plus system available (will not be sold separately)
  • Fitted Pioneer HU for Apple Carplay and and Android Auto using Connects2
  • Rear parking sensors
  • Cruise Control
  • Main beam assist
  • Interior light package
  • Auto dimming rear view mirror
  • Quartz leather with contrast stitching (it's in exceptional condition for the age and mileage)
  • Electric Lumbar Support
  • Tyre pressure monitoring
  • Sport button
Description
For sale is my 'Glacier White' metallic Audi TTS first registered in November 2013. I bought the car in January 2022 and have covered only 1300 miles. The car has a FASH and has a remaining service left in the service pack bought by the previous owner which stays with the car. The fitted head-unit is a Pioneer touchscreen system that supports wired apple car-play or android auto, Bluetooth and DAB. It uses the Connects2 install kit/module so the steering wheel controls work with the head-unit. The install is not perfect (I cannot get DAB or FM to work) so would benefit from someone who knows what they're doing taking a look. Note that I did not do the original install. The original Audi Navigation Plus system is available and is included in the price as is the Audi Music Interface (AMI). Both keys and all documents, handbooks are also available. The interior and Quartz leather with contrast stitching is in excellent condition with very little wear on the side bolsters. The exterior is in very good condition and I've not seen any knocks or 'dinks' except one small mark to the windscreen which I've highlighted in the pictures. The MOT is valid until 11th August 2023. 4 as new Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres. 5 former keepers, and judging by the condition and FASH, they've taken good care of it. Cambelt last done at 38k miles at the start of 2019 so is due in 2024 according to Audi's 5 year change policy. Tax is approximately 26ukp a month at the time of writing. There is NO finance on this car. I only ever planned to keep the car a short while, but I'm selling sooner than expected as my new car is arriving early and I've nowhere to put three cars. It would have been nice to keep this one, it's an excellent and well equipped example.

Last price adjustment before I trade it in. No offers at this price.

Thanks for reading this far!
Dan