Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Finally got round to taking a pic at the weekend - appreciate the finish is not quite up to Janitor's standards, but it snowed and melted the day after I took this, so the car is now covered in Moscow grime.

Had the car a couple of weeks now and am lovin it. It's fun baiting the minigarchs in RR Sports - but have to behave while I run it in a bit :wink:

So, its a 2.0 TTC, S-tronic, Phantom black with exclusive leather (black & red), electric heated seats, acoustic parking, ipod and storage (a fantastic option, which I can't believe isn't tipped more on the forum :lol: ). On standard wheels at the moment - yes, I am sure it would look good on RS4s but the roads here are sh**; may go for 18s for the summer tyres, but think 19s would be too much of a good thing (and no MR).

Having popped my forum cherry I hope to post more frequently - been a laugh reading the posts over the last few weeks anyway!

·
Banned
4,962 Posts
Welcome,

we can use some more serious people on this forum, between al those english muppet's

p.s. Are you a member from the russian mafia?

·
Banned
4,962 Posts
wallsendmag said:
Rebel said:
Welcome,

we can use some more serious people on this forum, between al those english muppet's

Who are you calling an English muppet? I'm a Geordie :evil:
Where the hell on earth is Geordie?
Please don't tell me Borat is you're cousin?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Its a big HELLO from me :wink:

VicTT said:
I think that you have just comprehensively upstaged everyone else with regard to the background of your car pic. :p
Are you sure thats not Cinderalla's new castle in the background ? 15 year celebrations at Paris resort this year (kids go free) :wink:

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Rebel said:
Welcome,

I think you may have a problem with Drugs Rebel.

And the usage of Male prostitutes? :)

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Welcome to the TT2 Forum MoscowE - a pleasure to have you aboard

Car looks great and the background as VicTT says, sets it off quite spectacularly [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Don't worry about the finish just yet... plenty of time to perfect your technique ;)

Glad you're enjoying the car. Look forward to seeing you around the Forum

·
Registered
827 Posts
MoscowE said:
Hi all

Finally got round to taking a pic at the weekend - appreciate the finish is not quite up to Janitor's standards, but it snowed and melted the day after I took this, so the car is now covered in Moscow grime.

Had the car a couple of weeks now and am lovin it. It's fun baiting the minigarchs in RR Sports - but have to behave while I run it in a bit :wink:

So, its a 2.0 TTC, S-tronic, Phantom black with exclusive leather (black & red), electric heated seats, acoustic parking, ipod and storage (a fantastic option, which I can't believe isn't tipped more on the forum :lol: ). On standard wheels at the moment - yes, I am sure it would look good on RS4s but the roads here are sh**; may go for 18s for the summer tyres, but think 19s would be too much of a good thing (and no MR).

Having popped my forum cherry I hope to post more frequently - been a laugh reading the posts over the last few weeks anyway!

Да! Я люблю
[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

·
Registered
151 Posts
Rebel said:
wallsendmag said:
Rebel said:
Welcome,

Who are you calling an English muppet? I'm a Geordie :evil:
Where the hell on earth is Geordie?
Please don't tell me Borat is you're cousin?
A Geordie is a type of English Doughnut......Mostly found in the North East....... 8)

·
Banned
4,962 Posts
Janitor, you do make a lot of friends over here.....LOL
Keep on going my friend. The more you post them, the more i will react.
You are a funny guy :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.