Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As per title really looking to pick up tomorrow and this evening I have run a hpi ceck and it has come up with a mileage discrepancy. Because of the dates it looks like an error, but wanted a 2nd / 3rd opinion.....

The following came up on a hpi rpeort with Parkers / experian....

Mileage records
Source Date Mileage
VMC - DEALER 24/05/2011 1,000
DVLA 23/05/2011 3,000

Car is a 2011 March registered vehicle, Car has 12k miles at present and asked the seller and he didnt know anything about a mileage issue / odometer change?

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
95,341 Posts
Hi Davio, If you know/can find out the original purchaser, may be worth asking them the mileage when they sold it.
You still have 18 month Audi warranty if there are any probs with her, but like you I would like to know why the discrepancy.
Hoggy. :D

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Sounds strange and definately worth checking out if you are at all concerned. At the end of the day, everyone is human and it could just possibly be an inputting error at the DVLA? :)

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Just check it over , seems to be quite a few bad ones about, and most have been remapped IMO.

I know of two refused cars where Audi do nothing and put them straight back up for sale.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts