Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I have a 180 bhp TT and I would like to change my exhaust tailpipes to make my TT look a whole lot more...

Does anyone have any pics of what quads will look like on a TT, I have searched the internet but can't find any. I just want to see what it will look like to help me decide to either go for two big ones or 4 small....

Thanks

·
Registered
184 Posts
The standard twins look good IMO, 4 would prob look like an over kill and a bit chav-tastic

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Philly87 said:
The standard twins look good IMO, 4 would prob look like an over kill and a bit chav-tastic
I agree :)

·
Registered
19,838 Posts
gt russell said:
Philly87 said:
How very dare you... :lol:

cheers

rich :p

·
Registered
92 Posts
Suraj_TT said:
rustyintegrale said:
gt russell said:
Philly87 said:
How very dare you... :lol:

cheers

rich :p
Ooh - nice comeback Rich! Case closed!
Well i suppose it does come down to how much cash u wanna pay ABT looks good but I've seen many many burberry Chav cars with cheap quads that look crap so really I should say you get what you pay for

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.