Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
84,230 Posts
Bago47 said:
How come that it says AUQ on my engine, even though it's 100% 225PS?
From the front of the car is the throttle body on the left or the right of the manifold :?:

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
YELLOW_TT said:
Bago47 said:
How come that it says AUQ on my engine, even though it's 100% 225PS?
From the front of the car is the throttle body on the left or the right of the manifold :?:
My BAM inlet manifold is to the left to the left, everything in the box to the left :lol: :lol: side of the vehicle of course :)
Wheres Bago gone? :?:

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
Time for your meds Wireless... [smiley=freak.gif]

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
Bago? BAGO???? [smiley=smash.gif] maybe the shock of seeing his TT hanging to the left is too much for him... :cry:

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
In the vehicle papers it says it has 165kw and engine type is APX, but on the right side of the engine (a bit hidden) there are three letters, AUQ. Engine layout is from the 225ps model and I have quattro and twin exhaust.

Maybe the previous owner swapped the lower engine housing?

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
He will be remembered, good old Bago... [smiley=bigcry.gif]

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
YOUR ALIVE BAGO, praise be to heaven above, our brother lives, welcome back mate.. [smiley=mexicanwave.gif]

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
wireless said:
poor soul, only joined november 2011 and someone stiffed him with a 180hp TT
:lol: :lol: thats not nice Wireless but it is :lol: sorry Bago

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
[smiley=bigcry.gif] [smiley=bigcry.gif] [smiley=bigcry.gif] I'm going to the guy that sold me the vehicle tommorow and sort this out.

Ps:
The car has 130k km, but I have found out that the car had already 160k km in 2008 :eek: [smiley=bomb.gif]

Ps2:
If I wont be online tommorow, that means I'm probably sitting in jail accussed of murder attempt :twisted:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.