Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i finaly bit the bullet and quit my job things had been getting silly for a while and they couldnt give a toss about the staff down there so much so i handed a months notice as per my contract they ripped it up and said fook off back to work :? i just said gladley walked in to the workshop got my stuff sorted, drove my car in packed up and left , i tryed the nice way now there 3 painters down :lol: and i havnt felt so chilled out in ages :D
things only get better tho called up a friend told him what had happend and got offered a new job starting tusday on more money closer to home and a better work enviroment :p

·
Premium Member
14,448 Posts
luke89 said:
well i finaly bit the bullet and quite my job things had been getting silly for a while and they couldnt give a toss about the staff down there so much so i handed a months notice as per my contract they ripped it up and said fook off back to work :? i just said gladley walked in to the workshop got my stuff sorted, drove my car in packed up and left , i tryed the nice way now there 3 painters down :lol: and i havnt felt so chilled out in ages :D
things only get better tho called up a friend told him what had happend and got offered a new job starting tusday on more money closer to home and a better work enviroment :p
Nice one.Thats the way to do it :p

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
Excellent, well done!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im 20 no morage atm as my house is bein rented out :lol: so that covers that , i live with my mate for v'cheap tbh , no kids that i know off no wife but the other half does spend everything like £1000 on the engagment ring she wanted :roll: and then 260 quid i lent her yesterday then ill never see agen lol , but sometimes the best thing to do is just bit it and leave if u dont like ur job ur prob stressed even after work tryin to chill out and i ent like that if im unhappy i will do something about it :p id rather be skint than unhappy! but that everyone just makes me relise i made the right choice off to the gym to enjoy my self then eather up to Af racing to help out or a few bottles of wine lol

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
i did that 3 years ago. only i just sat around on my arse waiting for me pension (last July) and never had a better time.
never had a better feeling putting in my notice knowing full well i didnt have to go looking for another :lol: :lol: :lol:
never liked being mistreated at work so i lnow how you felt only i think you were a sight braver than me
i must say a word to the world for us "poor" "old" pensioners and its "up yours" i'm spending mine now :lol: :lol:
.............................so good on yer for standing up to em, loads of good fortune for the new un....

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Good work!!

Happy days!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Fair play to you mate, that's a brave old move in this day and age; good luck, I hope it works out for you.....

........there are times when I wish I was that brave.

Stu

·
Registered
644 Posts
dazzadrew1 said:
do you have a mortgage, children, pets, wife , i cant afford to quit mine
I like the order of importance.......pets before the wife

J.

·
Registered
15,685 Posts
take this job and shove it,
i dont need it any more. :D :lol: :lol:
( words from an old song )

·
Registered
15,685 Posts
dazzadrew1 said:
do you have a mortgage, children, pets, wife , :( :( :( i cant afford to quit mine
i dont need this job,, :) :) ,, just the paycheck ,, :( :( [smiley=bigcry.gif] [smiley=bigcry.gif]
( words from another old song !! )

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.