Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
No way....lol... He was brave doing that...lol :)

·
Registered
84,237 Posts
ResB said:
Brave is one word for him but noit the one I was thinking of

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
YELLOW_TT said:
ResB said:
Brave is one word for him but noit the one I was thinking of
lol. Hey Tim look. You didn't need to spend £80k after all. :)

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
jampott said:
I like the TT, but parked next to an R8, it doesn't do itself any favours ;)
Blimey tim, I'm sure you set these little one liners up for the R8 haters on this forum.

I can see the smoke coming off their keyboards now. :lol: :wink:

Graham

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
I put this up ages ago, just to show its not a good idea to park your TT next to an R8, but then again not many cars will look good parked next to one :)

With respect to that TT for sale, not my cup of tea, puts all the TT's proportions out of whack, it wasn't designed for those R8 accents and they make it look very tall :?

However the TT doesn't look to bad parked next to other mortal cars or even on its own and it doesn't need heavy modifications :)

·
Registered
15,939 Posts
conneem said:
I put this up ages ago, just to show its not a good idea to park your TT next to an R8, but then again not many cars will look good parked next to one :)

With respect to that TT for sale, not my cup of tea, puts all the TT's proportions out of whack, it wasn't designed for those R8 accents and they make it look very tall :?

However the TT doesn't look to bad parked next to other mortal cars or even on its own and it doesn't need heavy modifications :)

Spot on, IMHO...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.