Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Hmm... this ones not wired up right.... ok, dart her.

Needs lowering, scanning and seriously modifying for starters.... quite possibly a write-off come to think of it.

·
Registered
19,084 Posts
antcole said:
Hmm... this ones not wired up right.... ok, dart her.

Needs lowering, scanning and seriously modifying for starters.... quite possibly a write-off come to think of it.
Dart her??? fuck off Ant she's radio rental m8!!! i thnik she needs to have lips stapled every 3mm and two ton of ready mix number 9 double hard bastard concrete pumped into her rear pumping station at 15 ltrs per sec. once filled and hardened to be dbl hard bastard............i;m african from jamica (beercan sarnie) i know you want to say it...go on give it a go 8)

then lower into the water off london bridge........high tide of course and if!!!! she makes it to battersea bridge we let her off with a warning.

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Gazzer said:
[i;m african from jamica (beercan sarnie) i know you want to say it...go on give it a go 8)
Id rather have an egg-banjo, tis me ting brudda, and som LILT, wid de totally trrrrrropical taste.... speciaaaaal!

In all seriousness, "African, born in Jamaica.." its a bit rich considering she seems to not know what day of the week it is, yet seems clearly still quite riled by the wretched business of the colonial slave trade.... an abolition which indeed finalised in the year of our lord Eighteen Hundred and Thirty Three..... i bid you good day sir......

No pleasing some folks eh!
I still think she needs a proper kick in the cunt though.... :lol:

·
Registered
19,084 Posts
antcole said:
Gazzer said:
[i;m african from jamica (beercan sarnie) i know you want to say it...go on give it a go 8)
Id rather have an egg-banjo, tis me ting brudda, and som LILT, wid de totally trrrrrropical taste.... speciaaaaal!

In all seriousness, "African, born in Jamaica.." its a bit rich considering she seems to not know what day of the week it is, yet seems clearly still quite riled by the wretched business of the colonial slave trade.... an abolition which indeed finalised in the year of our lord Eighteen Hundred and Thirty Three..... i bid you good day sir......

I still think she needs a proper kick in the doodah though.... :lol:
am so glad you said kick m8..........phew

·
Registered
6,510 Posts
Gazzer said:
antcole said:
Gazzer said:

I still think she needs a proper kick in the doodah though.... :lol:
am so glad you said kick m8..........phew
Oh, I get it now, kick or prick.

Mmmmmm let me think about this, would have to be someone very brave so that counts me out in both cases

:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
My morals are questionable but really Gaz.... but now you mention it..... i have been isolated in this hell hole for a while.... hmmmm... :roll:

·
Registered
4,009 Posts

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
A loon is a loon regardless of what race they happen to be. I doubt anything will happen to her because the last I heard it isn't a crime to be mad. Definatley mental issues with this one!

·
Registered
83,936 Posts
BrianR said:
A loon is a loon regardless of what race they happen to be. I doubt anything will happen to her because the last I heard it isn't a crime to be mad. Definatley mental issues with this one!
She just looked pissed to me

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
YELLOW_TT said:
BrianR said:
She just looked pissed to me
yes - could be that too :-|

·
Registered
19,084 Posts
BrianR said:
well Brian..........what do we class Ant as then? cos he is deffo three slices short of a pubic wig!!!
have tbh though, i see him post and just look forward to reading each and every one with glee and mostly sat looking a twat laughing at my lappy.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Gazzer said:
BrianR said:
well Brian..........what do we class Ant as then? cos he is deffo three slices short of a pubic wig!!!
have tbh though, i see him post and just look forward to reading each and every one with glee and mostly sat looking a twat laughing at my lappy.
Gotta stop dropping your kecks and laughing at whats in your lappy Gaz - we all have our crosses to bear -- I just smile when I do it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ant is as mad as everyone else here - totally out of it then :lol:

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Just watched that video: it's horrific! What a total mentallist she is.

But then I scrolled down and read the comments underneath the video (on YouTube, not on here! :lol: ). If anyone thought that woman was mad, they should then read the comments; some seriously messed up individuals on there! Lots of extremist ranting, anti-semitism (quite how they made the jump to Jews from this woman's rant is anyone's guess) and lots of other unpleasant things. Remember, kids: these people walk amongst us! :eek:

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
ok, she says she hates white people....so why doesn't she f0ck off to some other country where there's no "white" people...F000CK OFF if u don't like it....and take your bloody family with you aswell while ur at it...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts