Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help !!
I've just been sent in to find the radio code as my car has been stood for 5 weeks whilst she had some jobs done to her and the battery went flat..
I've got the code, that was simple enough I knew where that was but am I being dippy ? The code has a 0 in it and the manual shows how to imput numbers 1 through to 6 using buttons 13 to 18, it doesn't show any clue as to imputting a 0 Lol,
any clues ?

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
96,588 Posts
Hi Scooby, Different procedure to mine as mine uses button 1-4.
In your case use button 13 to input the first code digit , 14 to input the second code digit. 15 for 3rd etc.
Hoggy. :D

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, its all sorted now :p

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Sorry for being offtopic, but when I removed my battery and then recharged it at home and put it back in the car, radio worked normally and I didn't need a radio code.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Morning Bago
Yes your also right, apparently there were two different set ups depending on the model, one didn't forget the code (convenience Radio Coding) and the other did, I had the latter, typical.. I was surprised as I thought mine would of had it too.. :?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.