Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,948 Posts
Look like TT seats to me :)

The back pieces normally sit on top of the bases so you dont see the cut outs which are for isofit child seats

Mark

·
Registered
16,948 Posts
Scotty225 said:
But what are the 4 cutouts for? I've not seen them before and I've emailed ttjay who has not seen any like this before either.

Scotty.
Isofit child seats :)

Later TT's had these , they were not on my 2000 car but were on my 2002 TT

Mark

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
What year are they out of?My 2002 has the middle(seat belt housings)but where those 4 others are, nothing.They are roughly where the hinges for the folding backs are though.
:? Cheers
Jon
oh right ,looked again, it has, soz

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Hi
They certainly look like TT seats, but I have not personally seen the 4 cutouts before

You'll be ok once fitted though

·
Registered
16,948 Posts
Wak said:
put your finger into those cutouts there should be metal loops that an isofix car seat would clamp on to!
Yep :)

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Unless my eyes are deceiving me, there's cut-out's in the back's as well? :?

And I thought the isofix just went between the back and bottom bits, and there weren't actual cut-out's for them, as there are on other cars?

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
My car has ISOFIX on both sides but the seats don't have these cutouts. The ISOFIX points on the car are horizontal, about 2 inches wide and these cutouts look more vertical to me. The seats should fit fine but those cut-outs are unusual. :?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.