Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
eve guys and gals..

i was unfortunate enough or lucky in this case to be hit in the rear by another driver. long story short liability excepted the car is currently in audi having new rear bumper but while its in there ive managed to blag it so they spary the grey lower grill thing aswell.

any one got a pic of this already done? hope im actually gonna like this as its too late now... :?

2012 black edition coupe for ref

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hmmm so am i setting a 1st on this one then? :?:

·
Registered
8,416 Posts
I think the OP is proposing to have the rear diffuser painted the same colour as the car bumper.

I don't recall seeing one before. It should be very interesting to see what it looks like.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sweet.

correct gloss black on black bumper 8)

·
Registered
31,066 Posts
What colour is the car?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
31,066 Posts
Black, with black ed, the rear valance with be the only part you can see - its too much IMO sorry
You'll have no contrast and you wont see any of the lines of the car, it just OTT. MaxPower spring to mind.

But its your car...

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Black on black will not work. Not gloss black anyway. You could try painting it matt black but even then I think it wount look as good

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haha mixed reviews, only pic will tell so once she back ill post up. and then if i like it thats all that matter but will at least give others the idea.. and as for max power - sticking race stripes and colour leds i would consider max powerish...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hoggy said:
HI Wiggsy, Links don't work.
Hoggy. :D
how can i upload them?

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
95,359 Posts
Hi Wiggsy, I only know how to use Photobucket.
Upload pics from you PC using "Browse", "copy" the "IMG" tag, (the lowest one under you pic) & paste into your post.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cheers hoggy, think i managed to report my own reply so please ignore that all....

thoughts now i finally uploaded? :p

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
95,359 Posts
Hi Wiggsy, Thats better, she looks very nice.. I've Deleted report.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hoggy said:
Hi Wiggsy, Thats better, she looks very nice.. I've Deleted report.
cheers fella

1 - 20 of 26 Posts