Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i need to take the grill out this week and i remember looking at WAKs site and there was a how to in there that said loosen one side of the bumber off etc etc to give some play to take it out .. is there another way where i dont have to?

If not dose anyone have a the link ! :oops:

A :roll:

·
Registered
351 Posts
There was a how to in one of the absolutte mags. That method used a bit of bent wire to unhook the top mounting clips through the grill without removing or loosening bumper. Think you had to remove the lower centre grill to reach up inside.

·
Registered
84,234 Posts
DAZ3247 said:
There was a how to in one of the absolutte mags. That method used a bit of bent wire to unhook the top mounting clips through the grill without removing or loosening bumper. Think you had to remove the lower centre grill to reach up inside.
AbsoluTTe 9 :p

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice one ! going to have a go this weekend if i balls it up ill have to take it in to the bodyshop :roll:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its getting fitted on tues! :? Yep a wait !

The grill is diffrent its a phantom blk 3 bar sport grill kind of chunky shiney grill has anyone got any pics on the car :p ???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.