Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for a new grill for my TT S-line coupe. I would love an OEM RS grill (without RS badge!) but cannot justify the price. I have seen this on fleabay but I noticed that it says not suitable for S-line bumpers.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/06-07-08-09-1 ... 1c27231ff0

Has anyone here bought this grill or knows anything about grill shape differences between S-line and standard bumpers?

Thanks

·
Registered
234 Posts
I ordered one last weekend, awaiting the postman to deliver. I have fitted the S-line/TTS bumper with my original grill at the moment and can't see why this won't fit (I'll find out when I get down to fitting).
Out of the country next week, I'll post pics once fitted.
I have to say it is expensive compared to the FK, I'm just not keen on the bars on that one though. Love the RS one, but not the prices!!!
BTW there is a cheaper one on eBay with a silver surround, £80 delivered-I just wanted all black and the one I ordered comes with black rings too.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the posts guys,

simon3868 - did you order the same one I mentioned? I will have a look on ebay for the cheaper one!

-:[KM]:- I was looking at that grill - but I dont like the 2 bars on it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.