wallsendmag said:
Not that we are a tight bunch in the north east. :roll:
Just hard up :cry:

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ikon66 said:
£10 per month sub for all features tho :?
Thats for the "Tracking Option" (£9.99 pm)
- tracking function enables your location to be identified in an emergency by friends, family or the rescue services -

Std = £5.99 pm

camera / traffic / weather updates

or have I read that wrong

·
Super Moderator
8,678 Posts
Reaperman said:
Ikon66 said:
£10 per month sub for all features tho :?
Thats for the "Tracking Option" (£9.99 pm)
- tracking function enables your location to be identified in an emergency by friends, family or the rescue services -

Std = £5.99 pm

camera / traffic / weather updates

or have I read that wrong
it does look like a good bit of kit but as I said for £10 per month for the full features seems a lot! altho can you put a price on peace of mind?

·
Registered
815 Posts
There's no mention anywhere about satellite navigation, is this something they've forgotten about or is it mostly a camera detector?

I've got the original RA Navigatior and it's brilliant, don't leave home without it!

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Mackem said:
There's no mention anywhere about satellite navigation, is this something they've forgotten about or is it mostly a camera detector?

I've got the original RA Navigatior and it's brilliant, don't leave home without it!
I've got one too, but I got a new Sony Nav recently instead, the RA was a bit buggy for me.

This one here is just a camera detector, which is a bit steep considering you could have a nav with camera updates for that, maybe the database is something special??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.