Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
In comparison with the other 2 cars in the family the ttr seems to have a weak reception,I have had a play by sticking an Old radio antenna in the hole were the oem stubby normally is and it was a bit better also went to halfrauds and tried a few other screw in replacements with not much effect,

Has anybody else had a similar problem or maybe fitted an amplifier :?:

Cheers

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Red-tt said:
Hi,
In comparison with the other 2 cars in the family the ttr seems to have a weak reception,I have had a play by sticking an Old radio antenna in the hole were the oem stubby normally is and it was a bit better also went to halfrauds and tried a few other screw in replacements with not much effect,

Cheers
The TT already has an aerial amplifier, do you have a non Audi HU? If so does it have one of these to power the amplifier>
http://www.dndservices.co.uk/pc5-52.html

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fishface said:
Red-tt said:
Hi,

Cheers
The TT already has an aerial amplifier, do you have a non Audi HU? If so does it have one of these to power the amplifier>
http://www.dndservices.co.uk/pc5-52.html
You were bang on mate,took my self off to halfrauds and purchased said lead and the ole tunes came banging through :p

So cheers for that :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.