Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I want to make a Audi tt with supercar looks (yes it's ricy, but I think it will look awesome if you do it the right way).
The bodykit that I will use is this one:
http://aeroprima.com/en/p/18/audi-tt-19 ... it-r8-look

But i'm looking for a roof scoop, not a short one like this

but a long one that will go to the end of the roof

Do you know any of these that will fit on the TT?

Yes, it wil be ricy, but I think almost everybody would love the looks (including me :D ).

Thanks!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Definitely one of the more humorous first posts i've seen.

Good work [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I placed a roof scoop on the TT, do you guys like it? I think it's pretty cool! It's a fast photoshop work, so it isn't perfect but just for the concept.

I'm Dutch by the way, so excuse me if I make grammar faults.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
susteren said:
I placed a roof scoop on the TT, do you guys like it? I think it's pretty cool! It's a fast photoshop work, so it isn't perfect but just for the concept.

Why are there ladders to the bonnet??

·
Registered
84,236 Posts
susteren said:

Sorry it's not for me

·
Registered
324 Posts
My personal opinion is it wont work.

·
Registered
582 Posts
YELLOW_TT said:
susteren said:

Sorry it's not for anybody with working eyeballs
:roll:

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
WOW whats this attack a newbie????

not my taste... you may have difficulties with the curve of the TT roof. meaning alot of blending to get it looking right.. Also if your planning on doing some speeds (140MPH+) then you may find it's a drag and creates a terrible steer on the car, If your a tootler who drives slow. with a car thats all show and no go... then fine.. but think you need to look at the kit also.. it may well start to bend at high speeds and hit the deck...

You need a wind tunnel and a redesign of the TT body to make them work.. as a bolt on it may be alot of trouble and introducing alot of other problems..

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.