Audi TT Forum banner

burger and dog choice...........folks two votes only one dog one burger.

• plain beef lean burger and add sauce

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • chorizo dog

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted: 04 Aug 2012, 22:01
well its august now and only two months for finalising the organising, kev can you edit page one to see who wants to book food for the days events please. price will be £5 a head for a burger and hotdog including all onions salad or sauces.

plain lean beef, sauce added at time of building the bun.
chorizo dogs

no more voting or orders being taken.

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
[smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=chef.gif] [smiley=cheers.gif]

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
Hi Gazzer,

I'm coming down as a spectator with my son.

I have voted for my food, but could you add a plain burger and plain hotdog, for my son

Cheers

John

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Plain burger for myself and SJ please boss! (Yes your finally get to meet her)

·
Registered
19,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Duggy said:
Hi Gazzer,

I have voted for my food, but could you add a plain burger and plain hotdog, for my son

Cheers

John
will bring some plains for the kids and gf's wives etc. rest of ya get the vote only....

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
Gazzer said:
Duggy said:
Hi Gazzer,

Cheers

John
will bring some plains for the kids and gf's wives etc. rest of ya get the vote only....
Cheers

·
Registered
19,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
looks like it is gonna be plain beef (90%) and chorizzo dogs. as i recall last year loads just arrived so will bring a few more than have booked food...........as some like caney have extras :p

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Gazzer said:
looks like it is gonna be plain beef (90%) and chorizzo dogs. as i recall last year loads just arrived so will bring a few more than have booked food...........as some like caney have extras :p
Looks like we may have a few more than last year which would be good. We had a few no shows but als one or two drop ins.

Looking forward to the food Gazzer, just try not to set fire to the place this year

1 - 20 of 24 Posts