Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hay guys did a service the other day and looked at the plugs they were like a sandy colour on all clienders. its had a remap by an ex owner. all ive fitted since ive had it is a 008p and a k&n panel. could someone give me some advise please

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
95,351 Posts
Hi, Plugs should be a sandy/light brown colour. What colour did you expect.

Hoggy. :D

·
Registered
240 Posts
jamie408 said:
hay guys did a service the other day and looked at the plugs they were like a sandy colour on all clienders. its had a remap by an ex owner. all ive fitted since ive had it is a 008p and a k&n panel. could someone give me some advise please
do you have a pic of the plugs,tbh they sound like they are fine

but

when driving under full boost do you hear anything...like tiny stones being thrown at the car...,if so thats det and thats bad...that bends rods,melts pistons etc etc,what i would do even if you cant hear anything is get booked in on a rolling road just to put your mind at ease if you are worrying about it

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hoggy said:
Hi, Plugs should be a sandy/light brown colour. What colour did you expect.

Hoggy. :D
nice one hoggy i just expected them to be a little darker than the normal ones on here but they are the same roughley as the normal. stress over :p

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
V6RUL said:
I just hope your gap is smaller than the normal looking ones.. :p
Steve
haha bout a quater that :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts