Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently came into possesion of some S6 brakes calipers and 360mm discs. And was wondering if it would be possible to fit these on to the mk3 Quattro, figured they would be better than the stock setup.
Has anyone done anything similar? Would appreciate any feedback.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Locking hubs Tread

·
Registered
415 Posts
I recently came into possesion of some S6 brakes calipers and 360mm discs. And was wondering if it would be possible to fit these on to the mk3 Quattro, figured they would be better than the stock setup.
TTRS has 370mm discs so that's positive. But it has 20" wheels which you probably don't so you may fit the brakes but find the wheel won't go over them without fouling. Depends if S6 hubs are the same as to whether you can mount the discs. Depends if S6 uprights are the same as to whether you can mount the calipers. Depends if S6 calipers have the same mounting to disc path spacing as to whther the caliper sits right relative to the disc. I think all you can do is try it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TTRS has 370mm discs so that's positive. But it has 20" wheels which you probably don't so you may fit the brakes but find the wheel won't go over them without fouling. Depends if S6 hubs are the same as to whether you can mount the discs. Depends if S6 uprights are the same as to whether you can mount the calipers. Depends if S6 calipers have the same mounting to disc path spacing as to whther the caliper sits right relative to the disc. I think all you can do is try it.

I figured as much. Guess there really is nothing else to do but to try. Although at a quick glance it does look like the factory 19" wheels should clear the caliper and the discs, if the S6 hubs are different I may try to get some TTRS discs for the heck of it. 😆

Will post progress here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts