Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just had my car in here for some work and was well impressed. Great service and a great price. Just tried him as he is lot nearer to me than phil at elite and is also an ex audi main dealer technician. Phone number is 01670 822746 - 07591664281 and they are based at bedlington.

·
Registered
6,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He does all servicing of all vag cars and haldex oil and filter changes, amd anything else really. Hes at ravensworth court, bedlington, ne22 7na. Give him a bell on 01670 822746.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thanks Mal,
I remember you mentioning this at the meeting, I`ll take a run there tomorrow as it`s begining to bug me everytime I start up the engine the word "SERVICE" keeps flashing up.
Cheers Jeff

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hi guys, i would just like to add my two-penneth.
I have just my Mkiv Golf Gti 150 Pd in to see Dr. Chris at Sage Diagnostics because it wasn't very well and in great need of a new camshaft and followers and also had the timing belt changed at the same time.
Hey presto, a couple of days later, the old girl is like a young chick again and all thanks to yer man. I would just like to say thanks for the great service, for the car related chat and finally for the the loan of the "courtesy vehicle" :lol: :lol:
All joking aside, i can definately recommend this place for any work to your precious motor.

Cheers Chris...............Ken. :p

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
i have to add to this post. since owning my TT i looked and found chris at sage through a forum member on here. i live quite close and can honestly say ive found a friend for life and a garage i use all the time aswel as recommend to anyone and everyone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.