Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just picked up my 2007 3.2 coupe today and the selller told me that the sat nav disc is missing, i have trawled the forum trying to discover if i need the dvd or the CDROM... but im still uncertain as to which it is, so before i try to source one i'd be grateful if someone could let me know which one i need as i dont want to get the wrong one, i have found a thread on another audi forum with a pic of the unit i have, see link below.

Cheers, Paul.

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread ... -look-like

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, it says Audi Navigation, so i'll need the cd, does anyone know where's the best place to get a hold of one?

Cheers, Paul.

By the way, do i need MMI or BMS version? (excuse my ignorance) :-|

·
Registered
273 Posts
If it's the DVD the player is in the boot; the CD slots into the HU. Audi will charge a fortune for a replacement; probably best to find out who produces their discs and get a copy from that source.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
its £110 from the dealers, a bit steep for a poor navigation system. I hand my hand forced as you need it to change the language and mine was in swedish But the lovely guys at 5 oaks Audi changed the language for me with another disc.

I wish I could get a copy of it.

·
Registered
117 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.