Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just a quick question but has anyone fitted a Scorpion Exhaust System onto their TT? I had a Scorpion exhaust fitted to an old car of mine a few years back and was very impressed with the build quality and also the sound.

Thanks

Gregg

·
Registered
84,386 Posts
Nothing wrong with a nice stainless steel exhaust system most on here have Miltek or blueflame

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Yellow,

That's why I was asking the question. I'm very tempted but the cost of most of the systems is £500+ which is a lot, but think the TT needs to have a bit more of a presence on the road in terms of its sound, but nothing chavvy like a Corsa with a cherry bomb!

:D

·
Registered
84,386 Posts
Have a look at the Awesome section they are doing 25% off blueflame at the moment

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Yellow,

Thanks for that, I ordered the awsome tie bars from the group buy and have just had a quick look and I cant see the 25% discount? Looks like they are coming in at about £495 with vat still which is pretty steep, all be it for a quality bit of kit.

Whats your opinion on the magnex range? Build quality and sound comparison?

thanks

·
Registered
84,386 Posts
TTRampage said:
Hi Yellow,

Thanks for that, I ordered the awsome tie bars from the group buy and have just had a quick look and I cant see the 25% discount? Looks like they are coming in at about £495 with vat still which is pretty steep, all be it for a quality bit of kit.

Whats your opinion on the magnex range? Build quality and sound comparison?

thanks
Heres the link viewtopic.php?f=26&t=168795

·
Registered
839 Posts
Scorpion used to be the main players when it came to ss exhausts,me and my mates all ran them on our RS turbo's back in the day.From what i remember they were excellent build quality and sounded awsome :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.