Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys anyone have the part number for the seat delete kit I cant find it on vagparts? Does this kit come with the brace bar?

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys :p

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Would be interested in getting a delete set also. Perhaps there would be enough of us to get a GB going, I think Jaayde wants one also. :)

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good thinking batman :wink:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
caney said:
TT shop did mine Stub,give 'em a call :lol: didn't bother with the cargo net as it was £250 :eek:
That Nos bottle looks the nuts, ta for the info on the mighty TT shop I will get straight on the phone :lol:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
me too??

I havn't ordered mine yet?

my new full leather PP's come in about a month :p

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
with PP's they don’t recline therefore it would be dangerous to have passengers in the back, if there was a crash they are not getting out easy?

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Stub said:
with PP's they don’t recline therefore it would be dangerous to have passengers in the back, if there was a crash they are not getting out easy?
ok, with non reclining seats, i understand but otherwise....... cant grasp the idea... and thats coming from someone who thought it would be good to have a subwoofer in his passenger footwell :roll:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Adam TTR said:
and thats coming from someone who thought it would be good to have a subwoofer in his passenger footwell :roll:
Hehehe done that not in this car but another :lol:

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
I might be interested in the TT shop setup Caney has (bench and brace).. If someone contacts the TT shop we might be able to get some prices ! :roll:

·
Registered
456 Posts
JAAYDE said:
I might be interested in the TT shop setup Caney has (bench and brace).. If someone contacts the TT shop we might be able to get some prices ! :roll:
Ok

I will call Dave tomorrow, and get a price for a group buy

Yan.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
JAAYDE said:
hehehe no I would rather pay the extra and get it off vagparts :wink:

Mark Pm'd me the list of parts that it consists of and some are just cosmetic like the net which I don’t want?

Some guy on the US Audi forum made a nice shiny bar that looked very good,

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Dolfan said:
JAAYDE said:
Ok

I will call Dave tomorrow, and get a price for a group buy

Yan.
Top man ;-) re Adam, well the problem is buddy not everyone needs or wants the 1.5 seat and nor do they want a heavy hairdressers roadstar. . I'll go and find a rock to hide under now !

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.