Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all ,
As most of you will know I managed to get a red leather interior , well now I'm neary done fitting it so take a look and tell me what you think.
Old seats removed and rear ones go in.

There's tones of room when the front seats are out . Well left the drivers side in for now.
The backs all fitted.

The seat were in pretty good nick but will have to touch them put here and there.
Right now on to the fronts . This was a bit harder as I wanted to create some thing a bit different than the norm.
So striped down the passengers seat to get it ready .
Back off seat minus air bag module.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Woops pressed send. Any way get on with you say . Right any one thinking of doing this do it on a cool day . My workshop was well a sweat shop today. I had originally planned to recover some off the lower trim panels but my old seats were in such good nick I didn't other in the end . Ow have half a cow in my kitchen and not a lot to do with it. Right pic time.
Here's how the front passenger seat turned out .

Now same side but with red head rest . Which one do you prefer ?

Still got door cards and the other seat to do tomorrow but will keep you all posted on my progress.
Cheers and hope you like .

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ragnar said:
Deffo the red headrest. Looks like a major undertaking! Congratuations on the results so far. :)
It was and the temp didn't help one bit either . Cheers for the comments.

Hey some one other than me likes the black as well. It her in doors car so it will be what ever she wants in the end. I can only go so far and then the leash snaps me back lol :p

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Taylortony said:
Well as one who got rid of the cow in my kitchen.... Cough cough, you could go into the replacement handle trimming business..
Well I am going to do mine in black tony ,so could knock up a few but don't want to step on les's toes. How're mine are going to been sewn together like a sleave , as per the original ones . Just have to take one off and use it as a template for the new ones.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.