Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i bought my TT from a garage it was advertised as having FSH, i checked the service book a few weeks later and noticed the stamps only go up to 2008. Does this mean that the car does not have FSH or does it go by the mileage? Im on 110,000 now and so would the next service be due at 115,000?
There are other receipts for work carried out since 2008.
I've come from over 10 years of owning jap imports and so i've never really took any notice of service history..

·
Registered
84,232 Posts
If its on AVS service should be carried out 2 years 19k or when the service warning comes up on the dash If its on normal servicing it is every year or 10k what ever it is on it is defo missing at least one service from the book

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
It depends on what receipts you got with it (if any). A full service history has nothing to do with the stamps in a book, it's proof of services. You could have no stamps in the service book and still have fsh if you have a receipt for every service at the correct intervals ;-)

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
If the receipts show the correct service & intervals then it's a FSH.

Sent from paul4281's iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies. There's some pretty big bills for some work done in between but not a service as such i dont think.
I'll have a proper rake through all the paperwork tomorrow and see whats there. Cheers lads

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
You can also phone Audi and see what service history they have for your car mate. Sometimes garages forget to fill in the book
But they have it on there records.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
No probs mate while you are on the phone to them check and see if you car has a recall notice for coil packs, mine did so now have brand new coil packs foc :p

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
New coil packs today from Norwich Audi, thank you very much.

Sent from paul4281's iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.