Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Its unbelievable isn't it. How does someone hurt their own flesh and blood in such a way? And then instead of great shame they lie blatently as they wriggle like a fish trying to get off the hook. Think it is important not to see this as a race or a cultural thing; white kids are murdered by their parents all the time, many of who are mear babies. I was shocked this week by the stats follwing baby P's death and the many children murdered since. Some evil f#ckers walking the same streets as the rest of us :evil:

·
Registered
19,084 Posts
BrianR said:
Its unbelievable isn't it. How does someone hurt their own flesh and blood in such a way? And then instead of great shame they lie blatently as they wriggle like a fish trying to get off the hook. Think it is important not to see this as a race or a cultural thing; white kids are murdered by their parents all the time, many of who are mear babies. I was shocked this week by the stats follwing baby P's death and the many children murdered since. Some evil f#ckers walking the same streets as the rest of us :evil:
watched the prog other night on the soham killers, ten years on!!! where did that time go :( poor kids, they never deserve pain just protection from us adults.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
watched the prog other night on the soham killers, ten years on!!! where did that time go :( poor kids, they never deserve pain just protection from us adults.[/quote]

Yes mate, they are innocent victims who look to adults and trust them for love and protection; these f#ckers betray them :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
19,084 Posts
we regularly have our family BBQ's Brian and i sometimes just sit and evaluate what is going on around and how the grand kids are progressing as they grow up. i do actually think i would kill if anyone hurt one of my lambs in a bad way, as a grandad i invest soo much time to them it hurts to see them grow and become independant on us there adults....well unless wanting bucks i mean lol.
to kill one of your own? that is one twisted mind

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Gazzer said:
we regularly have our family BBQ's Brian and i sometimes just sit and evaluate what is going on around and how the grand kids are progressing as they grow up. i do actually think i would kill if anyone hurt one of my lambs in a bad way, as a grandad i invest soo much time to them it hurts to see them grow and become independant on us there adults....well unless wanting bucks i mean lol.
to kill one of your own? that is one twisted mind
I know mate, I look at my little grandson and would die for him - god help anyone who would hurt him or my other little grandson due in September. You rear your kids, you teach them, you protect them, you support them, you guide them - and then some scummy shameless pond life can take everything from you and them. It's not about where they come from, I came from a council estate people looked out for eachother noone had very much, its about pure f#cking evil and a complete disregard forothers or themselves.

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
I think it was extremely brave of her sister to give evidence against 2 such evil people as her parents, some may say she should have come forward sooner, but she didn't and I think we can forgive her for that after what she witnessed, such tragedy in the name of so called honour, what twisted values. RIP Shafilea, justice has finally been done according to our laws.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts