Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I folks
Got my 4th TT today , 03 Moro Blue 225 . Mint , low miles completely standard ATM .
I am probably going to keep the oem RS4's but they need a refurb , poss silver again or mabe anthracite . Going to lower it , spacers , Milltek and remap and I am sure I won't stop there :roll: but thats my immediate plan

Would love to see some pics of other Moro's to see what can be done :)

Cheers
Mark

·
Registered
19,838 Posts
Nice one Mark!

Naresh is the man you need. His is the nicest Moro I've ever seen... 8)

·
Registered
932 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345138944.804840.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345138970.314564.jpg

Good choice! The best colour TT there is! :p

Lower it and spacers, and I think the standard RS4's suit it to be honest! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
16,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys

Any more :oops:

Mark

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
Here is my babe....... [smiley=sweetheart.gif] Apex springs/20mm and 15mm spacers/R8 rep alloys.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Mark, I've got pretty much titanium painted rs4s on my TT at the moment (I.e close to the headlight surround colour on post 02 cars). I like the look although though for some weird reason they can look a little blue/purple under certain lighting conditions. Haven't taken a photo in a while so it'll have to wait a couple of weeks unless I can find one.

·
Premium Member
2002 225 Coupe
3,869 Posts
Mine, though camera-phone pix so not the clearest in the world (why I didn't take any pix of my car at 'Audi's in the Park' I'll never know - it was the cleanest its been in ages!)
Mines been lowered (Eibach springs) and has spacers, the exhaust's obviously been changed, but what's not clear in the photos is the radiator and front skirt grills have been painted Moro blue to match - which I think is a nice touch.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,215 Posts

Lowered on Apex, RS4s, a very rare Votex rear spoiler and de-badged grille.

Shiny stuff and CF.

Gotta love Moro. Good choice! :D
Understated sexyness!

:p

·
Registered
16,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys :)
Some great looking cars there , I'm pleased I went for Moro when looking 8)

Got a few ideas for the way forward with mine :D

A few little mods planned for the weekend , then I am going to scare myself with a list of the bigger things :eek: :roll:

Mark

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
It's the eBay one from Poland easy to find just search tt spoiler cheep enough all I would say is the quality is not fantastic make sure the body shop sands and fills the imperfections first ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts