8,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's see them :)

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
simiewimie said:
Hi.

Just joined and thought I'd get the ball rolling.

Looking forward to forum chat and advice. :)
Welcome to the Forum. :D Nice car, is that Glacier White?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi.

No. It's the Ibis white. A nicer white than I first thought.
Not for everyone of course, but we love it. :)

Can't wait for Friday to get it back now.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Went to see my new car at Stansted Audi today..
TT Sline Daytona Grey with rear tinted windows , rear parking sensors and Audi sound system.
It's going to be a long wait until March 9th to pick it up.
Delivery suspension blocks are still in place.(so should be a lot lower)
Trading in my Audi A1 Sport which has been error free over the last 4 years.

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
I got mine on Friday so I can reveal it after spending a weekend with it! Full review will follow shortly.

I still have not seen one on the road and spent the whole weekend in London!

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi,
Picked up Sunday 25th from Leeds Audi
2.0 TFSi S-Line in Glacier White with extras of heated seats, hold assist, front arm rest and folding mirrors.
Only driven 85 miles so difficult to give a detailed report at this stage. Initial thoughts though are the car is so easy to drive, put your foot down and it goes really well and in dynamic mode you will never get bored of the noise from that that exhaust. Gear change is very smooth and the car responds well in the corners.
I'm used to a electric handbrake and hold assist so i love this side of things, for people that haven't had this before it will take a few days to get used to.
We've just swapped my wife's Mini Cooper S for this car so first impressions when driving in the evening is the cabin area felt dark, for anyone that has had a mini you will know it's like a mini disco in there at times but we soon got used to this. Maybe people that have purchased the extra LED pack will see a difference
We haven't got the comfort pack which includes the upgraded climate control system so it's just the standard A/C setup, no problems with that though, for such a small cabin space it was lovely and warm in minutes, hopefully it will have the same affect in the summer.
Virtual cockpit is slick, i think people will get to grips with this very quick. Pairing the iPhone and playing music was also nice and easy, also impressed with voice activation side of things, seems to work well (so far)

Didn't actually take that many pictures of the car, you get caught up in the moment and forget.

Pic 1- The day before it had a 100& clean
Pic 2 - Great shot of the 19" standard S-Line wheels

In summary, out of 10?..........10 of course

Attachments

·
Registered
436 Posts
Only picked up yesterday and only 1 photo from my phone unfortunately.

Slight hiccup with one of the optional extras, but otherwise very happy.

Have only taken it steady so far (not above 4k rpm) but very very happy.

Gradually trying to get used to the virtual cockpit, which I'm sure I will eventually.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
philgage78 said:
Hi,
Picked up Sunday 25th from Leeds Audi
2.0 TFSi S-Line in Glacier White with extras of heated seats, hold assist, front arm rest and folding mirrors.
Only driven 85 miles so difficult to give a detailed report at this stage. Initial thoughts though are the car is so easy to drive, put your foot down and it goes really well and in dynamic mode you will never get bored of the noise from that that exhaust. Gear change is very smooth and the car responds well in the corners.
I'm used to a electric handbrake and hold assist so i love this side of things, for people that haven't had this before it will take a few days to get used to.
We've just swapped my wife's Mini Cooper S for this car so first impressions when driving in the evening is the cabin area felt dark, for anyone that has had a mini you will know it's like a mini disco in there at times but we soon got used to this. Maybe people that have purchased the extra LED pack will see a difference
We haven't got the comfort pack which includes the upgraded climate control system so it's just the standard A/C setup, no problems with that though, for such a small cabin space it was lovely and warm in minutes, hopefully it will have the same affect in the summer.
Virtual cockpit is slick, i think people will get to grips with this very quick. Pairing the iPhone and playing music was also nice and easy, also impressed with voice activation side of things, seems to work well (so far)

Didn't actually take that many pictures of the car, you get caught up in the moment and forget.

In summary, out of 10?..........10 of course
Excellent, pictures when you are ready then seeing as it is a Glacier! :wink:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Craig-Sline said:
Went to see my new car at Stansted Audi today..
TT Sline Daytona Grey with rear tinted windows , rear parking sensors and Audi sound system.
It's going to be a long wait until March 9th to pick it up.
Delivery suspension blocks are still in place.(so should be a lot lower)
Trading in my Audi A1 Sport which has been error free over the last 4 years.
Looks well

·
Registered
633 Posts
Car Has Arrived at Dealers, ready for March 1st delivery :D
FullSizeRender (2).jpg

FullSizeRender (3).jpg

FullSizeRender (4).jpg

FullSizeRender (5).jpg

FullSizeRender (6).jpg

Colour Looks a bit dull, although dealer took photographs and sent them to me.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I like this thread...

Mark, have they put your car in the showroom for the muggles to climb in?

·
Registered
278 Posts
HHahahahaha muggles no no, the thing is that, here in Serbia, if you order tt at official dealer, you get it in 10 freakin months, because we are bannana country... So, i was forced to choose between several models that was already built, and choice dropped on 2 of them.. This was the best (and most expensive model).. It only lacks front s line bumper from what i would choose.. And they out it in saloon like 5 days ago, and i payed advance today, and they are removing it as we speak :) im getting it in 1 week because financial lease papyrology complication in this shithole of country ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 2477 Posts