Audi TT Forum banner
2421 - 2440 of 2482 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello new member old owner, sold my MK2 V6 and bought a TTS with the silly wheels a bag of extras and most importantly a manual gearbox as virtual cockpits are quite enough new and fangled for me to deal with...also my van is automatic and like a change at weekends.

Nice to be here , looks like alot of useful information on the TT. I might be needing it ... as it took me a day to discover one can turn of the start/stop nonsense, not on the computer bit ...big obvious button. Should read manual but where is the fun in that when i can ask dumb questions on the internet :D

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Picked mine up a couple of weeks ago, haven't driven it too much yet as I still need to sell my old car and get my parking permit swapped over so it's been sitting on my sister's driveway.

It came with the nice 20s from the factory but they got taken off by the previous owner. The dealer has the standard 19" TTS wheels for it but they are getting refurbed just now.

Got the RS grill on, probably going to lower it, map it, do a couple of retrofits and maybe put some aftermarket wheels on but that'll be about it. They look pretty sweet out the box and don't really need much done.

·
Registered
172 Posts
jeebsy said:
Got the RS grill on, probably going to lower it, map it, do a couple of retrofits and maybe put some aftermarket wheels on but that'll be about it. They look pretty sweet out the box and don't really need much done.
Very nice! Doubting if I want to do it on my TTS too. Did you only buy the grill or the whole bumper?

·
Registered
481 Posts
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

had this 5 months now, paid £28k for a 17 plates with 22000 miles, from Audi, 4 brand new tyres, 1 year audi warranty (?) seems like a a steal now looking at todays prices

2421 - 2440 of 2482 Posts