Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
TTS Vegas Yellow • M5 Sapphire Black
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
piloTT said:
Single DIN but maybe able to mod to accept double din?......and boy is it expensive :p

This was posted on the Double Din Fascia Thread and the post that followed (by someone else) listed the part number for this ("It's a genuine Audi part - part no. 8J0 035 459")

I tried giving this one to the parts guy at my dealer but his system didn't recognise the part no. He said that there is usually a letter after the number????

So I can only assume the part number is wrong or not a UK part number or perhaps incomplete?

This is exactly what i'm after as I have a very good Pioneer unit that does bluetooth and iPod and you can change the key colours and display to suit the red of the Audi. So can anyone come up with the correct part number?

Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope! :?

·
Registered
880 Posts
It's definetely an Audi part - I have one! The part number posted is what I gave to the parts chappy @Watford Audi, and he had no problems. The receipt below shows a slightly longer number (first Item @£4.91) - I suggest you print this out and take it along with you :) .

·
Registered
31,059 Posts
Ive got a price for this from Audi parts too. It more than that (£9 or so), but it does exists.

·
Registered
31,059 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
markTT225 said:
It's definetely an Audi part - I have one! The part number posted is what I gave to the parts chappy @Watford Audi, and he had no problems. The receipt below shows a slightly longer number (first Item @£4.91) - I suggest you print this out and take it along with you :) .

Out of interest, whats the second part you've got listed on there?

Also... Don't suppose you have any pics of this part in-situ with your stereo fitted do you?

·
Registered
880 Posts
The second part on the list is the left hand side tool tray for the boot (used in my subwoofer install).

I have used the single din facia to create another A4 nav-plus retrofit front panel (you must have seen the original one surely?). It has been hacked to pieces a bit :wink:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
markTT225 said:
The second part on the list is the left hand side tool tray for the boot (used in my subwoofer install).

I have used the single din facia to create another A4 nav-plus retrofit front panel (you must have seen the original one surely?). It has been hacked to pieces a bit :wink:
yes i did see the original one. A truly stunning piece of work if you don't mind me saying so.

Thanks for your help on this. I'll give the guy a call tomorrow with the number on your receipt and hopefully he can find it.

Cheers,

Derek

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Try using the same part number I mentioned before but with "6PS" on the end. It appears that Audi dropped the origial "5PR" on the end of the part number for this new one.

Price has gone up by about 50% as well. £7.81 :eek: :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.