Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Phoned the dealer today to enquire if there had been any progress regarding shipment of my TT which had been sat at the docks in Hamburg for 15 days to be told that it had JUST arrived in the UK and, basically, could be PDI'd as soon as I like for delivery hopefully middle of next week!! :lol: :D :D

To round off a 'so far' very good Friday to end what has not been a great week truth be told, I had earlier today sold my 2003 3.2V6 for £6,700. :)

Onwards and upwards (I hope)!! :wink:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
35mphspeedlimit said:
Phoned the dealer today to enquire if there had been any progress regarding shipment of my TT which had been sat at the docks in Hamburg for 15 days to be told that it had JUST arrived in the UK and, basically, could be PDI'd as soon as I like for delivery hopefully middle of next week!! :lol: :D :D

To round off a 'so far' very good Friday to end what has not been a great week truth be told, I had earlier today sold my 2003 3.2V6 for £6,700. :)

Onwards and upwards (I hope)!! :wink:
World of 36mpg here you come! :wink:

Good stuff. Next few days will pass slowly tho! :D

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Garage just this second phoned back, pick up arranged for 17.45 on Tuesday. Didn't stop to think what I might be doing on that day, I just agreed!!!! :D :lol: :p

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
digital_dreamer said:
the count down starts tick tock tick tock.....

Could be a slow few days so keep busy!!! [smiley=juggle.gif]
Any ideas?? :?: :p
[smiley=book2.gif] [smiley=book2.gif] [smiley=book2.gif]

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
35mphspeedlimit said:
Garage just this second phoned back, pick up arranged for 17.45 on Tuesday. Didn't stop to think what I might be doing on that day, I just agreed!!!! :D :lol: :p
Nothing else really matters that day eh... I trust you won't be doing a Spenone and disappearing once you have your TT :lol:
I jest of course :wink:

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RockKramer said:
35mphspeedlimit said:
Nothing else really matters that day eh... I trust you won't be doing a Spenone and disappearing once you have your TT :lol:
I jest of course :wink:
Nope, you're going to have to put up with me posting pictures of a Volcano Red TT until you are sick to death of the sight of it!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
31,059 Posts
Red is by far the best colour for the TT :wink:

and you wont regret the move from the MKI.
Hope you've gone for a TTS

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
digital_dreamer said:
[smiley=cheers.gif] or [smiley=guitarist.gif] or [smiley=sleeping.gif]
Try and do as many of these as you can [smiley=cheers.gif] [smiley=guitarist.gif] cos i bet this one [smiley=zzz.gif] will be a struggle.

Congrats and fingers crossed it all goes to plan [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Excellent! Fill the next couple of days with wine and beer and just doing random searches on the forum and Tuesday at 17.45 will soon be here :) .

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
gwilson30019 said:
Nice One! A wee day earlier than scheduled :D What was the initial build week you were given at the time of placing your order again? You will just have to keep yourself busy over the next few days!
I was a week 27 build having placed my order on 29th May so delivery will have taken almost exactly two months which is pretty good really!! :p :p

·
Registered
943 Posts
Excellent - must be glad you sold the old car! Looking forward to pictures once the new one arrives!

Remember not to get too excited when you collect and give yourself time to check it over properly.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Phil_RS said:
Excellent - must be glad you sold the old car! Looking forward to pictures once the new one arrives!

Remember not to get too excited when you collect and give yourself time to check it over properly.
Just written up a 19 point check list and will give a full internal and external inspection for damage / blemishes (or at least that's the plan)!! :lol:

For an early peek, see my other thread! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.