Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got myself a set of red leather seat after months of looking and was wondering what they would look like with my black plastic trims any skilled people out there ?

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Taylortony said:
On EBay.

More views, I know it's a roadster but shows what it looks like

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-TT-conve ... _766wt_922

Couldn't believe it when you aid you had bought them lol. I had hardly finished typing the reply to him.
Lol I'd been watching them for a day and was waiting for the guy to get back to me. They look good in a silver car but that not what im on about you see the plastic strips on the seats in your ad I was wondering what they would look like if I replaced the red ones with my black ones.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I thoug so too custome it up a bit I would put the backs on as well .just want to see if any one could photo shop them before I go sending hours exchange ing them over.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah that's it guys deffenately doing gonna do that it looks 8) as soon as I get them ( hope fully tomorrow) I'll get them in .
And pics will be following after that .
Cheers vanboosh for taking the time do to that for me , much appreciated .

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Garth said:
Copy cat, copy cat, sitting on the door mat :roll:
Urrr don't thinks so ,well ok then maybe a little not painting them though but remembered your tread a minute ago about covering those parts with leather so may be a full blown copy right breach Garth . Ps where did you get your leather from? :p

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
1sttt said:
Cheers Garth . I've managed to get a half hide about 20 square feet that should be plenty right ? I got mine from these guys .
http://www.martrim.co.uk/catalogue/misc.html
For your future reference or for any one else who wants to do it.
Let us know what the leather is like when you get it. I got loads of samples from loads of places and none of them were up to the standard I wanted, which is why I bought a whole hide from yarwood.
Half a hide is more than enough. I think I've used less than a quarter of my hide doing the seat sides, backs and air bags.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah I will do Garth. I've ordered some fine nappa and the guy there said it should match pretty well. Will have to wait and see . Should also be with me tomorrow.
Vanboosh why not photo shop your seat the other way round and see matey would think you would need to do the door cards as well though. I'm sure Garth would be able to help you out in if you were to do it you would have tore dye your cards and Garth is the man for the how to on that .

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.