Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Under the passenger side back seat there is a small black box, what is it and can I move it?

thanks

Sammy

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
You should be able to remove it. I don't know of anyone, including me, that has "the box." Probably some aftermarket add-on by a previous owner. But you could post a pic to give everyone a better idea of what you speak of.

Here's a pic of my driver-side, your passenger side, without seat. My passenger side was the same. Nothing there except seat harnesses.

cheers.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Sammy said:
Under the passenger side back seat there is a small black box, what is it and can I move it?

thanks

Sammy
I´ll take it that we are talking about the rear seats? This part in the circle?

If it is, the box is for the self levelling of the xenon headlights.

:?: :!:
Hope it helps!

//U

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
UR_TT said:
Sammy said:

thanks

Sammy

Hope it helps!

//U
I notice you're missing a small bit of trim from the rear. You should try a post in the wanted section ;)

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
UR_TT said:
Sammy said:

thanks

Sammy

Hope it helps!

//U
That's great thanks, does this mean it should be left in its current place then?

·
Registered
636 Posts
Sammy said:
UR_TT said:
Sammy said:

thanks

Sammy

Hope it helps!

//U
That's great thanks, does this mean it should be left in its current place then?
Yes thats a good idea if you want to keep your headlights pointing at the right level. :wink:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bugger, I wanted to clear that area, going to Belgium for the F1 and am trying to make as much space as possible for camping equipment. Have to make a cover for it then!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Sammy said:
going to Belgium for the F1 and am trying to make as much space as possible for camping equipment.
Leave the Gazebo behind and take as small a tent as possible. When we went a few years ago they charged us by the Sq/M and not just for a pitch. Cost a bloody fortune, most expensive F1 camping I've ever done :eek: Make sure you've got a good sleeping bag and lots of layers to sleep in aswell, as it was also the COLDEST F1 camping I've ever done :wink: and that's saying something considering we've camped at Silverstone for donkey's years :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy, it's an amazing circuit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts