Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to say that she has gone!! [smiley=bigcry.gif] [smiley=bigcry.gif] [smiley=bigcry.gif] [smiley=bigcry.gif]
But I need the money to done the house up I've just bought because of separating from my Hubby!! and OH boy do I need the money! it's a wreck! :roll: The house not the car......down graded to an Astra estate Club! just got to get used to being high up looking down on everyone now. lol will pop back now and then to see what everyone is up to.

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
95,341 Posts
Hi Wendy, That's a great pity & she was RED as well. But needs must..
Best of luck with the house & hopefully you will be able to dump the Astra for another TT in the near future.
Hoggy. :D

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Hope all goes well Wendy, It will be worth it in the end and keep :)

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanx......Had a very upset night.....weird not seeing it on drive! [smiley=bigcry.gif] [smiley=bigcry.gif] [smiley=bigcry.gif]

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Sorry to hear the news on all accounts Wendy, hope you get sorted and back in a TT in the future

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Charlie said:
Best of luck with the house, we are starting to look to :) enjoy the Astra :lol: :lol:

Charlie
That's it kick a girl when she's down!! :roll: :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
Hi Wendy, sorry to hear things are going rough for you, hope things soon start to improve, who got the Dobies in your signature??

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Zak ....dobe at the back died 2yrs ago now... Bless him miss him so much Kia is now 10yrs also have a mad puppy staffy called pottie Lottie!! she's lovely but would like another dobe! house is costing a furtune to do up, money does go any where. :(

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
zakkiaz said:
Zak ....dobe at the back died 2yrs ago now... Bless him miss him so much Kia is now 10yrs also have a mad puppy staffy called pottie Lottie!! she's lovely but would like another dobe! house is costing a furtune to do up, money does go any where. :(
Wendy, I'm sorry Zak has passed on but Kia is still with you and 'mad dog' :lol: , what a cool name, my daughters rotty is called Tia (after the drink Tia Maria because of her colour) good luck doing the house up and dont be a stranger just because your Baby has gone, there will be another along in a year or two I'm sure. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts