I purchased this car in September 2020 as a temporary replacement during COVID lockdown due to handing back a Company car. The car is finished in Dolomite Grey with Silk Nappa leather.
Since purchasing the car, I have done approximately 8,000 miles, reliably.
A previous owner also had the DIS and dashpod pixels restored and all are operating as they should.
A full service including DSG and Haldex was carried out shortly after purchase at Redditch Volkswagen.
Importantly, the timing chains were replaced at approximately 107K as a VCDS scan showed that blocks 208 & 209 (timing chain stretch) were showing -8.0 and -9.0 (-10.0 is pretty much fatal...). This work was completed at a cost of over £1,700. Since then, I have avoided running the car at over 3,000 RPM until up to temp.
Furthermore, all 4 alloys were refurbished by Premier Wheels in Pershore, 4x brand new Dunlop Sport MAXX tyre were fitted all round, the car was serviced again, recently, and has a valid MoT until August 2022.
New OEM specification (334mm) front discs and pads have also been fitted in the last few weeks
The car will also be sold with 2x brand new OEM Bilstein rear dampers as these should be replaced and will also require another new rear spring following the discovery of corrosion during the recent service.
The car can also come with a custom made, tailored indoor car cover which can be negotiated separately.
The car is in daily use and the mileage may increase by about another 300 miles per month. I will also sell the car with a full tank of Premium fuel as it has been run 90% of the time on V-Power or equivalent where available and will be valeted prior to sale.
The bodywork presents fairly well for a car this age. The paint is lustrous when it is cleaned and polished. There is, however, corrosion forming on the front wheel arches (typical of TTs) and the sills. The interior is clean, with some wear to the driver's bolster. The rear seats to need some attention as the OSR will not latch back into place, replacement hinges can be found quite cheaply and I may do this anyway prior to sale
Further photos are available on request.