Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Postponed until 24th April

With the light evenings about to commence, the next meet will be an evening meet, on Thursday 24th April at The Pub with No Name (White Horse), Priors Dean, Nr Petersfield, Hampshire, GU32 1DA.

Either meet at the pub at approx 8pm

or

7:15pm at PC World - Hedge End and take a gentle cruise up to the pub.

Pub Grub available for those who want to eat.

Attendees:
Richard & Julie
TTony
TTotal & Helen
BillP

·
Registered
159 Posts
I remember being the only person :eek: to actually go to the pub with no name in March last year - I'll be there again this time, but if no one shows this time I'll be taking it personally...

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hi Richard, thanks for the text.
I'm afraid it is unlikely we will make this one either! We get back that day, from Houston, and I'm back into work the next day.
:cry:
Have a good one.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Will see what Mr Buttons is up to that evening and confirm. Remember getting seriously lost trying to find the place last time ! What's new there then eh Phodge !! :lol: :roll:

Although, to our defence, there were others with us equipped with equally useless Sat Nav's ! :p

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sorry Richard, can't make this one. I'll be in Bradford (lucky me!!) Thurs and Friday. :(
MALC

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Sorry Richard It is just taking too long to get down from Milton Keynes to attend your forthcoming meet, but I will be at the Poole Event hope to see you there.

·
Registered
9,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Any one else up for a nice spring evening drive up the Meon Valley? Lets make this a really good event as regretfully this will be the final South Coast meet with me as the TTOC Rep.

(If anyone is interested in taking over the position please let me or multiprocess know)

·
Registered
9,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
As many of you know last night was my last event as the South Coast Rep for the TTOC.

I would like to thank all those who attended, especially Penny who had a lloonnggg journey home, and RaTTy who attended his first event for a while.

Thanks to everyone who supported me during my tenancy as rep, I hope to see you all on future events.

As no one came forward to take over being the rep, maybe a few impromptu summer evening meets at a pub for a beer?

Cheers Richard

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Hi Rich,

It was a great night - and you were spot on about getting home - 1hr and 10 mins exactly!! :lol:

It's a shame that you don't want to continue as rep, but I'm looking forward to some 'impromptu' meets over the summer.

Cheers,
P.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.