Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello hello

Thought i'd post some very quick pics after a very very quick clean!

What i've had done recently - the LCR Splitter which I love!!!

And you'll see Naresh has been back once again to do my puddle lights, interior door pulls and glovebox led.. he is still to come back - but we shall keep quiet until its all done :)

P.s... im going to Waks on the weekend for a Stage 2 remap - cant wait!!!!! Some more power yet no £400 tax bill ;)

Anyways, the piccies: (please excuse the dirty tyres - ran out of megs tyre shine!)

Cheers

Suraj

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
WOW very nice...

I was about to ask if it's on coilovers but read your sig. I definitely need spacers after seeing yours, the list just keeps growing :roll:

·
Registered
620 Posts
i agree very nice ...........

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Looking very nice!

·
Registered
84,234 Posts
Looking good mate but keep away from Adam he is looking for a car to practice on :wink:

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
Hi guys, I'll be around Hampton Court on the 5th, is that anywhere near you - I could pop over for a chat - I may bring my 16 month old boy with me..................and loves cars already!! :p 8)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Naresh said:
Hi guys, I'll be around Hampton Court on the 5th, is that anywhere near you - I could pop over for a chat - I may bring my 16 month old boy with me..................and loves cars already!! :p 8)
Hampton Court is approx 35 mins from where we live Naresh... straight down m3 and then m25!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.