Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Calling all South West TTers.
Time for another get together to talk b*locks, fiddle with the TTs and eat and drink.
I have a few spares bits and bobs and guess you all do as well. Let's see if we do a bit of sunday trading :)
NO date fixed yet, happy to host it unless anyone else wants to.
The usual suspects work away so is there a Sunday in Sept that suits?
Cheers
Stewart
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,221 Posts
Hi Stewart, I'm home the first couple of Sundays in September and I'll have a dig around in the garage too. I don't think I need any jobs doing though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Diveratt said:
Hi Stewart, I'm home the first couple of Sundays in September and I'll have a dig around in the garage too. I don't think I need any jobs doing though.
I'm beginning to think you and ant are actually TTs Jeckyll and Hyde. Have you ever been seen in the same place at the same time?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,084 Posts
depending on who has the brain cell on any particular day is who turns up.......Ant is totally Radio rental and Dive is a gay lesbian guy who prefers women over badgers and foxes. however watchout for Ants favourite appetite eating live budgies with egg fried rice on fresh noodles.

ENOUGH SAID OR I COULD BE KILLED UNDER THE GREEN TURTLE AGREEMENT
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
OeTT said:
Calling all South West TTers.
Time for another get together to talk b*locks, fiddle with the TTs and eat and drink.
I have a few spares bits and bobs and guess you all do as well. Let's see if we do a bit of sunday trading :)
NO date fixed yet, happy to host it unless anyone else wants to.
The usual suspects work away so is there a Sunday in Sept that suits?
Cheers
Stewart
Where might this be then? I dont think I have much to offer though, other than a few bits of trim.... unless someone wants some Rover 200/25/MGZR parts? [smiley=gossip.gif]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If it's at mine, it will be just outside TTorquay. You are welcome just to come along to talk b*llocks. We are all good at that [smiley=gossip.gif]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
OeTT said:
If it's at mine, it will be just outside TTorquay. You are welcome just to come along to talk b*llocks. We are all good at that [smiley=gossip.gif]
Just had a look on Google maps [smiley=bigcry.gif], its 4 hours 1 way!
Which is a bit far me thinks, so you have to try and have fun without me :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It would be a fair old hike for you to get to torquay, but you are more than welcome. The Audi day in Taunton would be nearer and Castle Coombe right on your doorstep.
Stewart
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK date set for 2nd Sept, lazy start at 11:00 as it's a Sunday. PM if you want to come but need directions.
My auto jumble will include a washer bottle, V6 oil cap, red engine conduit, fuel flap and anything else I can dig out before the day
Stewart
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great news, good to see you active on the forum again.
See you on the 2nd
Stewart
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OK forecast looks promising so Sunday is on. Cathy is out for the day with her camera, so we could even watch the GP :p - car really needs a good clean as I did some great rally cross in it on Sunday getting out of the field after Totnes Show. Great fun but very muddy.
See you Sunday
Stewart
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No worries Robb , Kev and I went for a pint last night instead. His mod fever is contagious, defcons bought this morning, h&r Arb kit next :)
Catch up soon
Stewart
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top