Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I have been talking to peoples about spacers and I think I have secured a corking little deal. this chap has supplied all my spacers and all my mates spacers and the service is impecable and quality is faultless.

Bimecc Hubcentric spacers (tuv approved and guaranteed)
15mm Fronts
20mm Rears
Bimecc Extended Bolts
Bimecc Locking nuts

£120 Delivered to your door.

This is good quality stuff and not tin foil cack from the Bay of Evil!

Anyone interested?

·
Registered
870 Posts
Stealth69 said:
OK I have been talking to peoples about spacers and I think I have secured a corking little deal. this chap has supplied all my spacers and all my mates spacers and the service is impecable and quality is faultless.

15mm Fronts
20mm Rears
Bimecc Extended Bolts
Bimecc Locking nuts

Anyone interested?
Hi, Yep sounds good to me mate!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Stealth69 said:

15mm Fronts
20mm Rears
Bimecc Extended Bolts
Bimecc Locking nuts

Anyone interested?
yep me :D

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Are these alloy or steel?

(I notice there is a Bimecc supplier on eBay doing them for £60 a pair (+ postage ... but he is not far from me) so a better deal from your mate may be possible?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Gizmo68 said:

(I notice there is a Bimecc supplier on eBay doing them for £60 a pair (+ postage ... but he is not far from me) so a better deal from your mate may be possible?
This is a better deal isn't it?! You can get 4 for £120 collected and more if you want them posting, these are £120 delivered to your door with longer bolts and lock nuts. I would be really interested if I had the money! Need to get the car straight and working first! Haha.
Jack

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok chaps, they are Ali spacers and not steel and are all tuv approved so hard as nails basically

PayPal will be the order of the day for these I should think

For a set of 15mm with bolts and lockers they will be £68 delivered

Thanks

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
JAMason said:
Gizmo68 said:

This is a better deal isn't it?! You can get 4 for £120 collected and more if you want them posting, these are £120 delivered to your door with longer bolts and lock nuts. I would be really interested if I had the money! Need to get the car straight and working first! Haha.
Jack
Stealth69 said:
Not sure about a better deal, I can push my luck a bit maybe.... Remember these come with the extended bolts and extended locking nuts to keep your wheels safe!
Should of said they are the same as these, c/w bolts, granted these are free p&p.

·
Registered
15,056 Posts
1. Stealth
2. R3AP4R
3. APJ
4. paul_cymru
5. Duggy
6. Mullum

1 - 20 of 189 Posts