Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading a thread a few weeks ago I heard that although my brembos fit over my 15mm spacers on the front that the space saver will not. So if I have a puncture on the front I'm royally f**ked.

Rather than mess about with swapping wheels I was going to purchase a 20mm spacer to keep spare. (This will do the job I think...?)

I was going to order a pair of steel hubcentrics 20mm that Ive used before. Heavier than alloy but its only to get you hone.

Wondered if someone wants to split them with me either I post half on to you or at the next meet? Price would be about £20

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
my friend if like me you never stop to think :wink: all you have to do is if you get a blowout on the front is put the fresh 1 from the rear and put the space saver on the rear :p i have a good cab number :-* jobs a goodon....
ps.. i still my go with the tyreweld and bin the spacesaver. get the old weight down too :wink: esp; for adams r/r day.... now the cats out the bag :oops:

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
If you put the spacesaver on the rear and you have spacers on the rear already, will the spacesaver fit with say 15 or 20mm spacers?

reason I ask is that otherwise you'll need to carry a set of standard length wheel bolts.

Matt

·
Registered
84,230 Posts
ezz said:
my friend if like me you never stop to think :wink: all you have to do is if you get a blowout on the front is put the fresh 1 from the rear and put the space saver on the rear :p i have a good cab number :-* jobs a goodon....
ps.. i still my go with the tyreweld and bin the spacesaver. get the old weight down too :wink: esp; for adams r/r day.... now the cats out the bag :oops:
If you have the 300mm Tarox rear disk kit then the spacer will not fit on the rear with out a spacer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.