Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know how to set the speed warning 2, but the default warning 1 is set on 130KM is there any way to change that? i drive in roads where speed limit is 120KM.

Cheers
Q

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Beautiful looking TT more pics please :lol: :p IIRC if you hold down the left tab on the dashpod you will reset/turn of the speed warning.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks ecko i guess i've tried this before, but it's quite annoying to shut the alarm while doing 130KM/HR :wink: i was trying to find a away to set the alarm at 120KM forever :?

glad you like my car, i'll take some pictures soon and upload :p

Cheers
Q

·
Super Moderator
24,444 Posts
T3RBO said:
To remove

Speed limit 1 is

Press the 'test' button for at least a second when car is moving above 5mph and it will clear

Speed limit 2 is

Ignition off, press 'test' button for 2 seconds, then with warning showing on DIS press and hold 'reset' button

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
T3RBO said:
T3RBO said:
To remove

Speed limit 1 is

Press the 'test' button for at least a second when car is moving above 5mph and it will clear

Speed limit 2 is

Ignition off, press 'test' button for 2 seconds, then with warning showing on DIS press and hold 'reset' button
i'm sorry i'm a bit thick :oops: there are three buttons to fiddle with the Adjuster button, Reset button for trip recorder both on the dashpod & one beneath Windscreen wiper and washer lever "Reset" selector switch for on-board computer which one is which :? , thank you T3RBO i'll check all on my way to the office :)

Q

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.