Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi does anyone know basic setup up for the forge split r
From scratch on the bam engine mapped to 270 . Rough setup instruction would be appreciated

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Hey dude, sorry I haven't posted it yet.

I shall get you the link now mate.

L

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
'The Split R valve should be turned all the way to the left (ALL THE WAY TO THE LEFT)

When the engine is fully cold , been off for hours or over night

Then start the car , leave to get warm , then when the valve starts to make a noise turn to the right

Carry on turning to the right until the noise has stopped , when all up to normal running temp , turn the top 2 more clicks'

That was posted on another forum.

Hope this helps! Just give me a text if you have any problems yeah?

L

·
Registered
84,234 Posts
If anyone is interested I have a splitR for sale :)

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
jai55 said:
Thanks loz not a problem will give that a go when I receive hopefully have it fitted by the weekend. :)
No worries mate.

You've got my number so just give me a bell or text and I'll help as much as I can!

:)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
H11wgy - hey thanks for info ill keep this as an option if I have trouble. I see you have fly eyes too how you finding them? I fitted them to my car yesterday but not to sure as off yet. ?

·
Registered
590 Posts
jai55 said:
H11wgy - hey thanks for info ill keep this as an option if I have trouble. I see you have fly eyes too how you finding them? I fitted them to my car yesterday but not to sure as off yet. ?
I like them but might remove them and spray the front inserts black. Not sure yet we shall see. No problem hope i have been some sort of help.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.