Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spotted this TT last week.. i think it was friday the 21st.. in newington causeway/Elephant and Castle on GAUNTstreet.. parked on single yellow

Was it you? real nice car, and im loving the remus exhaust.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Adam TTR said:
hmmm... i've got Nem and Renzo on my mind so I probably would say i recognise it even if i dont!

interesting..... all the signs of a TTF member!
Thats what i thought.. TTF member.. TTOC sticker, TT tax disc holder, after market exhaust.. and may be the coat hanger fingy's

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Adam TTR said:
hmmm... i've got Nem and Renzo on my mind so I probably would say i recognise it even if i dont!

interesting..... all the signs of a TTF member!
Thats what i thought.. TTF member.. TTOC sticker, TT tax disc holder, after market exhaust.. and may be the coat hanger fingy's

·
Registered
16,948 Posts
That zorst looks familiar , i seen one on a TT' on the London lights meet in December

Mark

·
Registered
84,230 Posts
Defo not me my TT is yellow and a roadster I also live in the northeast and dont get down south much :wink:

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
It's the spit of my old motor even the same window stickers, but the plate is wrong and whoever fitted that Remus deserves shooting :eek:

Oh and who positioned his tax disc holder? :lol:

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
Well it's not mine, Renzo's, TThrillers, Country Boys, and I don't think McTavish has changed his exhaust on his V6, as I know those cars.

Not sure of any other kingfishers I can think of.

Nick

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Nem said:
Well it's not mine, Renzo's, TThrillers, Country Boys, and I don't think McTavish has changed his exhaust on his V6, as I know those cars.
I spotted Renzo last week going towards Harlow from Chelmsford on the road that goes throuh Roxwell /Sawbridgeworth (A1060).

I was going the other way towards Chelmsford, I presume it was renzo by the plate :wink:

Sorry for taking off topic, but Nick reminded me talking about Kingfisher TT's

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.