Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Off on a stag do this weekend to sunny Blackpool! Need some ideas for pranks to play on the groom over the weekend. Nothing too extreme and I know all the usual ones so looking for something a little different and outside of the box!

Also after good clubs to go to in Blackpool? Not somewhere full of chavs but with some decent music, indie, RnB, dance, etc.

:p

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
I went on a stag do there 4 weeks ago.

I have never laughed as much in ages as I did on Saturday night. The Flagship at 8pm was like being in a club at 1am - really drunk people dancing and trying it on with each other (but this was funny not yucky).

Be prepared to stick to the floor if you go in the Tower Lounge. The Under Bar was a good laugh - sort of a mini club. The Manchester was absolutely heaving (and also hilarious) on Saturday afternoon as well.

We went in a Lap Dance club on the front - did the usual, bought the stag a dance. But also both father's too. Don't bother, wasn't worth it - each dance/routine was exactly the same for the 3.

I don't mind Blackpool (used to work there) although it was the first time I'd been for a weekend. Came away from it with a new found love of the tacky, funny place it was. Just full of people enjoying themselves.

By the way - Friday nights are like a ghost town compared to Saturday's

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi mate,

Thanks for that! I am actually really lookin forward to the corny, tacky side of it, think it should make for a good weekend.

I'd heard about The Manchester before, think we will head there on Saturday afternoon.

Will let you know the outcome! :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts