Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some prelimiary pictures that I will appologize in advance as they are from my camera phone!

Awesome sound - not offensive but very very deep tone - no cabin resonance!!

STaSIS no longer offers a Carbon fiber rear valance due to fitment quality issues so I elected to colour match the valance (my car needs a wash to match the fresh out of the paint shop valance).

I ordered it from europrice.us - excellent customer service!

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
I like it.
Its different :)

·
Registered
274 Posts
I liked this but wasnt prepared to pay $1400 plus shipping

·
Registered
324 Posts
NICE!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

Paul

·
Registered
84,380 Posts
DrTroy said:
+import duty :evil:

·
Registered
274 Posts
YELLOW_TT said:
DrTroy said:
+import duty :evil:
Sorry just checked my emails, it was actually "The cost is $1,499. Shipping would be in the neighborhood of $250"
Thats around £1146, dont fink so for me, shame though

....wonder if blueflame can produce a centered zorst..... [smiley=huh2.gif]

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
looks , how does it sound?
I did a lot of research to ensure I'd end up with a catback that I could live with day-in day out. Despite my research and re-assurances from STaSIS I was concerned when it arrived as the physical size of the muffler was significantly smaller than the OEM unit. It was all for not as the sound is perfect ....very deeeeep pleasing tone ...authorative ..especially when accellerating but NOT offensive ...more importantly the daily drives are a pleasure with the windows rolled down going up or down through the gears. This exhaust exceeded my expecations :p :p

An added bonus was this exhaust is significantly lighter than the stock unit it replaces.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I'll post a new tread with an HD video clip with sound soon.....

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't believe they do - The valance kit is for Non S-Line rear bumpers - the exhaust is for FWD Mk2 TT only...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.